Hello Douglasdale, DouglasGlen & Quarry Park Community Cleanup Event Organizer, Newsletter Editor, Community Association President and Councillor Keating,
The Community Cleanup Program led by Calgary Community Standards (formerly Animal & Bylaw Services) would like to thank the Community Association event organizer, your volunteers and the residents for a job well done at the Community Cleanup this year.
As a token of appreciation for all your hard work in keeping your community clean, safe and vibrant and acknowledgment to your residents, I have attached a little thank you note that can be:
- Published in your Community Newsletter (printed and/or on-line)
- Posted on your Community Association website
- Posted on your Community Association Social Media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram)
- Presented at your Community Association board meeting
- Printed and posted on your community bulletin board
I am attaching two formats, Word Document if you would like to add your additional recycling amounts like electronics, metal etc. and a PDF version for higher quality.
Again, thank you for your valued partnership, community spirit and hope to see you again next year!